Shanghai Tangerine Sesame Marinade
Straight from the heart of China’s most bustling city, this delightful marinade serves double-duty, making a great dipping sauce as well. Packed with sweet tangerine and roasted sesame oil flavors, you’ll love the Asian kick it adds to any dish.
- Use to marinate steaks, poultry or pork. Simply grill or roast and serve.
- Dip wontons, spring rolls or pot stickers in small bowls of warm marinade.
- Toss with rice noodles or jasmine rice. Sprinkle with roasted peanuts or cashews, green onions, cooked meat and veggies.
- Grüner Veltliner
- Dry Rosé (esp. of Pinot Noir)
- Zinfandel or Merlot (low/soft tannins--for richer red meats)